Roast chicken with Agarics
1 large chicken tied up with string
50 g of dried Agarics
1 head of garlic
1 knob of butter
1 small glass of white wine
few sprigs of thyme
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Lightly rub it with salt.
- Place around the mushrooms, garlic and thyme.
- Pour the glass of wine in the dish and sprinkle with butter.
- Put the dish in the oven and bake for 40 minutes to an hour depending on the size of the chicken.
- Cut the chicken and serve with garnish.
Recipe & pictures "Une initiation à la cuisine du champignons", Philippe Emanuelli & Frédéric Raevens, Marabout 2011Download