Persillade of dried Porcini with sage
40 g dried Porcini mushroom
1 clove garlic
15 cl broth
1 sprig of parsley
1 sprig of sage
1 knob of fresh butter
- Blanch garlic 2 minutes.
- Crush with the flat of the knife.
- In a pan melt some butter and add the mushrooms and half the parsley and chopped sage.
- On low heat, soak the mushrooms gradually with the stock 5 to 10 minutes, until they regain their volume and their smell gets too appetizing.
- Finish with a little butter and remaining herbs.
- Ideal to accompany veal or tagliatelle.