Grilled asparagus with marinated St. George's mushroom
16 white asparagus
40 g of dried St. George's mushroom
20 whole almonds
2 tablespoons + 10 cl of olive oil
1 large lemon
fleur de sel
- Preheat the oven grill (220°C).
- Peel the asparagus and cut 2 cm at the base of the foot (drier part).
- Place them on a cooking plate, oil them, and slide them into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the mushrooms in a large bowl with the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Wait until the asparagus are cooked and cooled slightly.
- Divide the asparagus among 4 plates and cover with marinated mushrooms and almonds, as shown in the photo.
- Salt and serve.
Pictures "Une initiation à la cuisine du champignons", Philippe Emanuelli & Frédéric Raevens, Marabout 2011Download